Berry Good Throat Soother
Feeling sick? Fight it with this blend of sweet berry flavors and Immune boosting herbs that will kick your cold or flu to the curb!
Ingredients and Health Benefits
- Elderberries and flowers of elderberry are packed with antioxidants and vitamins that may boost your immune system. They can help tame inflammation, lessen stress, and help protect your heart, too. Some experts recommend elderberry to help prevent and ease cold and flu symptoms
- Slippery Elm is a tree and the inner bark is sometimes used as medicine. It can be used to treat coughs, sore throats, colic, diarrhea, constipation, hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), bladder and urinary tract infections, and for expelling tapeworms. Slippery elm is also used for protecting against stomach and duodenal ulcers, for colitis, diverticulitis, GI inflammation, and too much stomach acid.
- Marshmallow Root can be used for pain and swelling (inflammation) of the mucous membranes that line the respiratory tract so it is ideal to treat a dry cough, inflammation of the lining of the stomach, Heartburn, diarrhea, stomach ulcers, constipation, urinary tract inflammation, and stones in the urinary tract.
- Echinacea can be used to alleviate pain, as an anti-inflammatory, an anti-bacterial and has immune-boosting properties. Research has also proven echinacea can reduce the chances of catching a common cold by 58 percent and reduce the duration of the common cold by almost one-and-a-half days.
- Licorice Root also known as “sweet root.” due to its extract that can be 30 to 50 times sweeter than sugar. Studies have shown that licorice root Can be effectively used for Heartburn, leaky gut syndrome, Cough/cold (as an expectorant), Immune boosting, Adrenal Fatigue, abdominal cramp relief, and PMS/menopause symptoms.