Smooth, sweet, and with a hint of spice. Our unique take on the traditional Indian, golden milk recipe will make you forget how healthy it is for you!
Ingredients & Health Benefits
- Tumeric, and its most active compound curcumin, have many scientifically-proven health benefits It's a potent anti-inflammatory (comparable to most OTC anti-inflammatory medications) and antioxidant. Curcumin neutralizes free radicals and also stimulates your body's own antioxidant enzymes. It may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis
- Cinnamon is an antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties. It may also reduce the risk of heart disease, and have beneficial effects on neurodegenerative diseases. Cinnamon lowers blood sugar and improves the body's sensitivity to insulin and helps fight bacterial and fungal infections.
- Cardamom has both antioxidant and diuretic properties. It may lower blood pressure, contain cancer-fighting compounds, protect the body from chronic diseases, help with digestive issues, treat bad breath. prevent cavities, have antibacterial effects, treat infections, and lower blood sugar levels.
- Black pepper contains pipeline which may protect against cell damage, improve nutrient absorption, and aid with digestive issues. Several studies also show that black pepper acts as an antioxidant in your body.
- Ginger contains gingerol, a substance with powerful medicinal properties that can be used to treat nausea, reduce muscle pain, osteoarthritis, pain reduction, inflammation, cardiovascular health and treating the common cold & flu.
- Cloves contain important nutrients high in antioxidants and may be used to protect against cancer, kill bacteria, improve liver health, regulate blood sugar, promote bone health, reduce stomach ulcers, assist with tooth cavities, and treat mouth ulcers.
- Allspice has carminative properties, which means it can relieve gas, bloating, and stomach upset. Its eugenol may ease diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, bloating, gas, and even constipation. The spice's many antioxidants have anti-inflammatory properties that may ease cramps and aid digestion.
- Honey is a natural sweetener with antioxidant properties. It may lower blood pressure, improve cholesterol, and lower triglycerides.
- Monkfruit aids in the prevention of cancer, promotes weight loss, fights against diabetes, promotes longevity, promotes heart health, benefits the immune system, can provide relief from seasonal allergies, ensures hormonal balance, improves sleep, reduces depression, fights infections, and can prevent kidney failure
- Coconut Oil is high in medium-chain triglycerides (MCT's), which are metabolized differently than most other fats. MCT's have been shown to increase calories burned over 24 hours by as much as 5%, can kill harmful pathogens (including bacteria, viruses, and fungi) potentially preventing infections. In addition, studies have shown that coconut oil can help raise HDL cholesterol levels, and reduce brain fog.