Ingredients & Health Benefits
- Hibiscus Flower may prevent hypertension, lower blood pressure, reduce blood sugar levels, assist in liver health, reduce menstrual cramps, alleviate depression symptoms, aid digestion, and help with weight management. Hibiscus flower is also rich in Vitamin C, contains flavonoids and has laxative properties.
- Rose Hip Peels are rich in antioxidants and may support a healthy immune system, protect against heart disease, aid in weight loss, protect against type 2 diabetes, reduce inflammation and pain, and fight skin aging.
- Orange Peels contain provitamin A, folate, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamin B6, and calcium. In addition, they are rich in plant compounds called polyphenols, which may help prevent and manage many chronic conditions, such as type 2 diabetes, obesity, and Alzheimer's
- Lemon Peels are high in antioxidants and may support oral health, boost your immune system, promote heart health, and have antimicrobial and antifungal properties.
- Rose Petals are a rich source of vitamin A, C, and E which can help hydrate and tighten the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dark circles. Roses contain anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and may help in many skin conditions including, acne.
- Apple Pieces are extremely rich in important antioxidants, flavanoids, and dietary fiber. The phytonutrients and antioxidants in apples may help reduce the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease.
- Vanilla can be used to treat intestinal gas and fever, increase sexual desire, enhance flavoring, and reduce tooth decay.