Enjoy a fresh tangy flavor combined with floral undertones and all the wonderful benefits that raspberry leaves can offer. In addition, Red raspberry leaves are rich in vitamins and minerals. They provide B vitamins, vitamin C and a number of minerals, including potassium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus and iron. However, their most notable contribution might be their antioxidant properties.
Ingredients & Health Benefits
- Raspberry Leaves are rich in antioxidants, B vitamins, vitamin C, potassium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, and iron.
- Lemon Peels are high in antioxidants and may support oral health, boost your immune system, promote heart health, and have antimicrobial and antifungal properties.
- Lemongrass is an antioxidant that may relieve pain, reduce swelling, reduce fever, improve sugar and cholesterol levels, prevent the growth of some bacterial and yeast, and stimulate the uterus and menstrual flow.
- Hibiscus Flower may prevent hypertension, lower blood pressure, reduce blood sugar levels, assist in liver health, reduce menstrual cramps, alleviate depression symptoms, aid digestion, and help with weight management. Hibiscus flower is also rich in Vitamin C, contains flavonoids and has laxative properties.
- Rose Hip Peels are rich in antioxidants and may support a healthy immune system, protect against heart disease, aid in weight loss, protect against type 2 diabetes, reduce inflammation and pain, and fight skin aging.
- Apple Pieces are extremely rich in important antioxidants, flavanoids, and dietary fiber. The phytonutrients and antioxidants in apples may help reduce the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease.